(Source: Flickr / heartparade)
This was taken in Australia. Three separate things happening at once: On the left, fireworks exploded as part of Australia Day celebrations. In the middle, it’s Comet McNaught. Then on the right, there’s lightning from a thunderstorm far away.
i dont care if this has nothing to do with the blog its just sick
on ya ‘straya
oh my god this is so cool
I still cannot believe I saw this scene this evening. An amazing combination of a rainbow, the sunset and rain.
That is so cool. It’s the sound waves of them saying I do. Holy crap.
just gonna reblog this every single time i see it
I wish i actually wore the fashion taste i have
I wish I could afford the fashion taste I have
I wish I had the body for the fashion taste I have
all of the above
Faber Castell’s 250 Year Anniversary (1761-2011) Art & Graphic Case
TAG YOUR FUCKING PORN
YOU’LL BE KING OF EVERY SCHOOL IN NO TIME
- Most dreams last anywhere from five to twenty minutes.
- People don’t only dream in black and white, as was once believed.
- Even though they may not remember them, everyone dreams several times a night. In fact, during a typical lifetime, we spend about six years dreaming.
- People who have been blind from birth have dreams that are formed from their other senses (e.g., touch, smell, sound).
- When people are snoring, they’re not dreaming.
- Elephants (and some other animals) sleep standing up during non-REM sleep, but lie down for REM sleep.
Read on for more about How Dreams Work…